We recently held the workshop, “How social media is transforming the fashion industry” in partnership with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Milan. Blogmeter’s senior strategists Vincenzo Cosenza and Paola Nannelli presented the results of the research.
This analysis covers the first 5 months of 2016, providing a deep understanding into how global fashion brands are innovating their marketing strategies through the use of social media, in particular Instagram.
In detail, the research analyzed:
- The penetration of social networks in the world
- The best practices of global fashion brands
- The most successful global events in fashion
- The fashion industry’s top influencers
- The content strategy of leading brands, influencers and online magazines
The complete report is available here! It contains over 130 pages of analysis, graphs and case histories with extended charts covering several metrics (followers, engagement, unique authors, frequency of posting, etc.) and insight into brand content strategy.